We purchased a gazebo in June of 2018, in September of 2018 the gazebo broke at the welding point at one of the legs causing the entire thing to fall over. Knowing that winter was coming my husband decided to go ahead and put it in storage not realizing how bad the damage actually was.

We had a very dry summer. Not one thunderstorm, no snow, hardly any rain, and definitely no strong winds. I contact the company as we put it up this year, being held together with zip ties (in order to show the damage to the warranty department of this company) we noticed that the mosquito netting had a large rip and the fabric on the roof has a small tear due to the collapse of the gazebo. I call and speak with customer service they asked for pictures I provide pictures, they asked for a copy of our original receipt, I provide that.

Wait two weeks on them to get ahold of us and no email so finally I call today and the warranty claim was denied because “it clearly states that weather damage is not covered” THERE WAS NO WEATHER DAMAGE TO THIS GAZEBO!

The customer service rep then tells me they don’t have anyone I can speak with in the warranty department nor do they have a supervisor. Now we’re out almost $1000 because a company doesn’t stand by their product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sunjoy Industries Gazebo.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Great summer and you put it away broken for the winter?

You waited too long to complain and failed to place your demand in writing.

Sunjoy Industries Reviews