1.5
Style and Design

Is this Company going under and taking all our money with them. I ordered 2 gazebo covers and a BBQ cover on line.

They charged 3 separate shipping and handling 3 Mar 2016. In Apr we received one box with 1 of the gazebo covers and a part of the BBQ cover. Stupidly I believed because of separate shipping charges I would get the balance in a couple of days. Well that didn't happen.

Like many of you I called the 1-866-578-6569 and after waiting 25 minute finally was told there wasn't anyone at this extension and to leave a message. I also tried the offered Canadian number 1-855-463-7393 and received a message saying the mailbox is full.

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery at Sunjoy Industries. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Sunjoy Industries to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was not receiving my order. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sunjoy Industries and delivery service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments