Started process to get missing parts from initial purchase of $1500.00 hard top gazebo May 3.Almost end of June now - parts still on "back order".
Doesn't matter if I talk to a rep on the phone or by email. It's just apologies. Contacting somebody at least once a week with no results. I have had to cover the roof area with a tarp!
Which as you can see - does not make it a "hard-top gazebo. Apologies are not helping. If they don't have the parts they should send me a new gazebo with all the parts included.
Also the walls and screens I purchased for this gazebo.Have sliders that slide inside a rail but the sliders are smaller than the rail and just fall out of the slot!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pavilion Hard Top Gazebo
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "Upon arriving to pick up my car that Cal-Alta was replacing the windshield on I noticed that there was damage to the rear bumper that was not there when I..."
- "Recall 2001 GMC JIMMY,#01073A&B/01V364000 Ext.Lighting Brake Switch/No rear brake lights. I'm told that service was completed on my vehicle in '02 but another recall came out in 2008 stating the..."
- "we are the borg lower your shields and surrender your ships we will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own your culture will adapt to service us resistance is futile Victoria Inn 1808..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."