Winnipeg, Manitoba

Started process to get missing parts from initial purchase of $1500.00 hard top gazebo May 3.Almost end of June now - parts still on "back order".

Doesn't matter if I talk to a rep on the phone or by email. It's just apologies. Contacting somebody at least once a week with no results. I have had to cover the roof area with a tarp!

Which as you can see - does not make it a "hard-top gazebo. Apologies are not helping. If they don't have the parts they should send me a new gazebo with all the parts included.

Also the walls and screens I purchased for this gazebo.Have sliders that slide inside a rail but the sliders are smaller than the rail and just fall out of the slot!

Review about: Pavilion Hard Top Gazebo.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Sunjoy Industries?

Comments

sunjoy_rep

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your experience and I'd appreciate the opportunity to assist you.Customer satisfaction is a very important principle here at SunNest Services.

Please contact me sramirez@sunjoyonline.com to work towards a resolution.

I would be glad to help you in a timely manner to resolve your issue.

Sylena Ramirez

Just a heads up...those arches will peel.Look up reviews on this model and the older one that looks like yours.

They do a name change on the gazebos when a different store carries it. So do an image search of your picture on the box to find it in other places to see reviews. I suggest ordering the arches because they will peel or clear coat them with a clear coat outdoor paint. In fact, best to clear coat the entire gazebo metal parts because they will rust.

This was made in China and the version of coating they use to seal the paint doesn't work as well.I would also request a partial refund due to the long wait, or something like the privacy panels or curtains free for the wait.