Started process to get missing parts from initial purchase of $1500.00 hard top gazebo May 3.Almost end of June now - parts still on "back order".
Doesn't matter if I talk to a rep on the phone or by email. It's just apologies. Contacting somebody at least once a week with no results. I have had to cover the roof area with a tarp!
Which as you can see - does not make it a "hard-top gazebo. Apologies are not helping. If they don't have the parts they should send me a new gazebo with all the parts included.
Also the walls and screens I purchased for this gazebo.Have sliders that slide inside a rail but the sliders are smaller than the rail and just fall out of the slot!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pavilion Hard Top Gazebo
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "BOBS SELLS REFURBISHED FURNITIRE!!! (See Pictures)I am very, very pleased with my Bob's purchase. My wife and I were looking for a new bedroom set. So in..."
- "We bought a Sunjoy Gazebo for $599 two years ago from BJs IT HAS TOTALLY COLLAPSED AND IS DANGEROUSLY LAYING IN MY BACKYARD. There is 7 year warranty on parts..."
- "I was also DENIED by Turo. They requested my Photo id and credit card info. I have an 810 credit score, perfect driving + insurance history and elite membership status..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "As a young person, I've had friends and family come up to me and push these "businesses" as a way to make money. (I grew up working fast food to..."
- "I am writing this because of the horrible experience I encountered with the employees and manager of Payless Shoes. I bought shoes from Payless at Portage Mall in Winnipeg, Manitoba,Canada..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."