Renfrew, Ontario
1.2
Style and Design

I ordered a replacement canopy from this company on April 17th, and was told when the item shipped I would get tracking information on the order on the website.So far no information has been added to my order.

I sure wish I had googled sunjoy and found this site before making my order. I have emailed them several times, they answered me once saying the top was coming from China, something I did not know, I thought since Sunjoy is an American company, and supplies walmart with gazebo's that the top would be coming from the united states, I am in Canada. The canopy cost me almost $200.00, almost as much as I paid for the *** Gazebo. The email they sent also asked if I wanted them to follow up on the order and find out if it has been shipped or not yet.

I replied to the email several times saying yes of course that's what I want you to do, or you can give me a refund. I still have not heard back from them. Then I went back to the website and submitted yet another email, to find out today the email was undeliverable grrrrrr. Now I will call them on the phone tomorrow, which after reading all the complaints on here, is probably going to be a huge waste of time.

So I will have to go to my credit card company to get a reversal, what a freaking hassle.If you are smart you will stay away from this company, and don't buy their product in any store that supplies this brand of Gazebo, and that includes Walmart!!

renfrewite wrote the review because of order processing issue at Sunjoy Industries. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $192 and wants Sunjoy Industries to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service is non-existent. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sunjoy Industries and sunjoy industries shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sunjoy Industries?

Comments

Sunnest Services, LLC

619 Slack St

Steubenville, OH 43952

(740) 283-2815

ckeiski@sunjoygroup.com

gliu@sunjoygroup.com Hours of Operation: Mon - Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm, Sat - Sun Closed Taken from the Yellow pages. Don't bother with customer service, the phone numbers are useless and the emails never get responded.

I'm having the same problem, almost exactly.I was told I would receive my replacement gazebo fabric in about 3 weeks - that was on April 29th.

The email address(es) provided come back undeliverable, and calling them is a hassle - long hold times, etc. They should be collectively SUED, in my view.

This is illegal.A year's warranty yet they don't follow through, AT ALL.

I bought my gazebo from Big Lots a few years ago,after 3 or 4 or5years I ordered a new canopy for about $130-160 it lasted about two years. now I called to order a new one and I was on hold for 20 minutes. I couldn't half understand the operator and found out it was out of stock she said to call back in 1 month.So forget it I want to get a hard roof gazebo which is way expensive but hopefully will last

Wow I ordered the same day apr 17 called emailed checked my account update and itis now may16 still no gazebo top .Was told the very same story coming from china.

Called canada office had to leave a message called states and get busy signal.This company is a joke.zero customer service bit no problem taking my money.