Style and Design

I call SunJoy on June 7 2017 to order a replacement Canopy for my gazebo as they do not last the sun years them up!I placed an order with one of the representatives.

$103.99! Will be delivered with in 5 weeks has to come from China! Well the representative said he was going to contact the wearhouse and would call me back to confirm me shipping with in two days and he also would send me an email in regards to my order. Well.....

he did neither! It's a good thing I took my order # down! I called SunJoy again on July 23 2017 to inquire on the status of my item and the 103.99 that I paid. The representative (I think it was the same guy) he looked up my order # and said I do not see any track or shipping information on this order can you hold please!

So on hold I was for 7 minutes. He came back in and said Mr Jeff I will need to look into this further I will call you back with in two days, I said no I was told that last time and still have not heard from anyone. He said I promise I will call you you no have to worry I promise. I said can I please talk to a manager as I am not happy that you have my money and no idea when I will see this item.

If you can't find any shipping info I am out at least another 5 weeks summer will be over! I said I want it shipped over night! He said my manager is with another he can't talk now! BS!

I will call you with in two days Mr Jeff I promise! Well here I sit on July 23 and have not received a call or email to this day.

This company hires people from the Philippines to do their work and this is what the customer gets!Furthermore this reflects on the company and believe me I WILL spread the word and I will never buy another one of their products!

Review about: Sunjoy Industries Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

On 8/18/2017 a women called and left a message on my phone that she had just received my complaint from the BBB.She would be the case worker for

My complaint.

She was calling their China whatehouse to find out if the canopy could be shipped to me right away. She stated that she would not

Be able to call back on Friday but I would definitely hear from her on Monday.

We here it is Tuesday 8/22/2017 and I have not heard back from her.Some things never change!