1.3
Style and Design

Would NOT recommend this item, Purchased in May 29, will be throwing it out tomorrow. Minor 10 min storm just came through and crumbled it like toothpicks.

It was assembled and staked way beyond the recommendations. D rings, for the stake lines,tore out of the canopy and it collapsed like it was in a hurricane.

Called SunJoy, was told it says right in the manual not for use in weather, looked in the manual...sure enough says it is not covered for "weather" under the warranty. Shame on Sunjoy and shame on Lowes (It appears it is a manufactured for "Lowes" item) Notice my umbrella, that was up during the storm, and items on the table didn't blow away, but Gazebo is done!!

Review about: Sunjoy Industries Gazebo.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

I didn't like: Inferior quility.

Comments

I'm sorry but that photo makes the situation look hilarious.

I'm surprised the ruby slippers aren't sticking out from the bottom of one side.

That's a pretty cheap price ; you probably shouldn't have expected strength or durability although I hate crummy products at any price.

to Anonymous #1377570

I certainly didn't expect it to survive a hurricane or snow, and did consider it to be "disposable", but I did expect to get a full summer out of it