2.2K views

We have been trying to purchase replacement parts for L-GZ212PST since May of 2010. We have already paid for the parts, now we are told it may be until November 2011!

A tree fell on the gazebo in Oct 2009, we have been unable to use the gazebo in a year and a half. We paid $600 originally, and last May paid $122 plus shipping for the replacement parts. I already purchased a replacement canopy and screen set, which were also damaged, for $160. So all together I have spent almost $900 and have no gazebo!

I spoke to Marshall who said he was a "manager" and he refunded my shipping, and he said he would notate they we were to get free shipping and a replacement canopy when the parts were back in stock.

We need these parts, otherwise we have wasted $900 dollars! Please help us!

Review about: Sunjoy Industries Canopy.

Comments

I ordered a replacement gazebo. I received only half of the order.

Fedex confirmed that they never delivered the package. I contacted the company and for more than a month they have not solved the problem.

I needwhat I PAID FOR. ORDER WAS PACED MAY 5,2017 everytime I call or chat with a rep they tell me Will get back to you.vERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE,

WOW I ordered new parts from them and they were at my front door in just over a week, women I talked to was very nice. Bad thing after I got all my new parts a storm came through and tore everything apart again

Ordered a replacement canopy top from SunJoy industries.After receiving it and installing it i notice how cheaply the material and stitching were. After a couple of days i noticed that one of the corner had failed where the post went though.Now it looks like the other three will fail as well.Not as good as the original. :sigh

elsalouise

They replaced the parts finally, but they were mismarked. They sent a free canopy, and refunded our shipping and half of the cost of the replacement parts.

Keep pestering them, but nicely, like they are doing you a favor (I guess they really bend over backwards if they like you) and you may get results, too. Good luck.

If you buy something made by sunjoy and need replacement parts you might as well just go buy a new product. I needed a single part for a gazebo and they gladly took my order and payment.

But each week I check on the order I am told it will be another week. They claim it is their busy season and they are backlogged. BS. They just don't know how to run a business.

Only interested in selling new products, not supporting previous sales. Run from sunjoy products as fast as you can.

to flyer Port Huron, Michigan, United States #1320204

I agree, I called them with the part numbers I wanted. They told me they didn't have them and didn't know when or if they would ever have them. Customer service SUCKS.