2.4
Style and Design

After 5 months, my canopy holds water, bent rails and torn canopy.It would be ok if it never rained!

Spent 600 dollars and only got a few good months out of it. Very disappointed.

Would not recommend to friends.3 attempts to try and get ahold of them so far.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of sunjoy canopy from Sunjoy Industries and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sunjoy Industries to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sunjoy Industries for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sunjoy Industries?

Comments

Sunjoy Industries - HORRIBLE PRODUCTS AND WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE Sunjoy Industries "We bought a Sunjoy Gazebo for $599 two years ago from BJs IT HAS TOTALLY COLLAPSED AND IS DANGEROUSLY LAYING IN MY BACKYARD. There is 7 year warranty on parts..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Waiting and waiting for missing parts Sunjoy Industries "Started process to get missing parts from initial purchase of $1500.00 hard top gazebo May 3. Almost end of June now - parts still on "back order". Doesn't matter if..." Read more Mypillow - My Pillow is a Rip Off Mike Liddel is Not Real Do NOT BUY!! Mypillow "Don't believe the hype!!! I bought two of these believing they would help my migraine as hyped in the infomercials. I Washed it ONCE and it turned into a..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Equity Finance -   Business Loan - Apply For Quick Personal Loans Equity Finance " we give Credit Personal Loans, you can get instant loan/money for a wide range of your personal needs like renovation of your home, marriage in the family, a family..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more Trobbles to get my package at FedEx Fedex "Fedex disappeared with my package I was at an academic congress and I got a business book as a gift. This company sent me the FedEx book and emailed me..." Read more Little Caesars - So Disappointed Little Caesars "Why would you ever even consider the use of a spoiled boy in front of a game on TV? Insane the slam you make on families. Just simply wrong and..." Read more