1.7
Style and Design

We receive the wrong Canopy top that we ordered we have tried to contact Sunjoy Industries and nobody will answer or call they will not return our call we have already paid Canopy top and it does not fit we've tried to return it we can't get anybody to answer our phone calls evidently Sunjoy is not as good as what they claim to be I will not let Sunjoy do this to us we will get our money back and if we have to we will turn them into the Better Business Bureau

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of sunjoy industries canopy. Sunjoy Industries needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sunjoy industries canopy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Sunjoy Industries.

Comments

sunjoy_rep
Redlands, California, United States #1201319

Good afternoon,

My name is Sylena and I am a customer service rep with SunNest Industries, LLC. I would like to better assist you with your concern.

I can help with your refund/exchange for your replacement canopy. Do you have the part number and/or the sales order number? I do apologize for all the inconveniences this may have caused however I would be glad to assist your needs with your product. Feel free to contact me via email if you would like, sramirez@sunjoyonline.com.

I look forward to hearing from you soon and I hope we can resolve all of your concerns.

Sylena Ramirez

Customer Service Representative

SunNest Services, LLC

to sunjoy_rep West Concord, Minnesota, United States #1347164

would like to return order # so133501, did not receive whole order, only got the mosquito netting, and not the deluxe canopy set, Ordered this on 5/17/2017 to have every thing replaced for the fourth of July party, The weather was sunny and not rain that day, our gazebo frame worked with out a cover,

If you paid via a bank debit card or charge card or PayPal, find out if they will intervine. I have had to resort to this when encountering these types of companies.

I file a complaint supported with any info they need. Invariably, they will pull their funds and refund to you.

Honest consumers do have the means to give them a taste of their own medicine. Good luck.