1.7

Update by user May 16, 2016

Took my money and no product yet as of the 20th of April 2016. Cannot get in touch and the my account doesn't let me in!

This scares me! Getting a bit worried about the chance of me receiving the canopy.

I have called both the numbers I provided and no response yet. Frustrated!

Original review posted by user May 14, 2016

Bought this Item from Walmart two years ago. The canopy is a piece of ***.

I ordered a new one from Sunjoydirect.com and they charged my Visa and have not sent the item. I was of the understanding that it was not to be charged until the item shipped. They took the payment right away and it's been four weeks and no word of sending or tracking # for the shipment. I have tried many times to contact them with no luck.

They give a Canada # to call Drexal Industries all I get is a recording to leave a message. I do and it's never answered. I've never in my life been subjected to such awful Customer Service.

If Walmart is going to sell this item I would think that they should at least stock these items. Not a happy camper!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of sunjoy industries gazebo canopy from Sunjoy Industries. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $205 and wants Sunjoy Industries to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service is non-existent. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sunjoy Industries for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

sunjoy_rep
Redlands, California, United States #1206171

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your experience and I'd appreciate the opportunity to assist you. Customer satisfaction is a very important principle here at SunNest Services.

Please contact me sramirez@sunjoyonline.com to work towards a resolution.

I would be glad to help you in a timely manner to resolve your issue.

Sylena Ramirez

Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada #1172388

Finally after 2 months I have my money back! I was told by the company the canopy was coming from China in about 2 to 3 months. It would have been winter by then.