Sunjoy Industries - Still trying to connect to Customer Service

Went to Cdn Tire, Walmart, Rona and BMR looking for a replacement canopy.Bought two and returned both - neither fit 10x10 two-tiered canopy.

Bought third from U.S. and it was completely the wrong model and definitely not as shown. It cost $35 to ship it back. Have been phoning Sunjoy Canada daily for over a week now: mailbox is either full or all the agents are busy.

I cannot understand the email address given in English and in French it isn't given at all! Found it online: Here we are days from June and without a canopy.

Not impressed.If there were another company I would use them and skip Sunjoy completely.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Trying to contact sunjoy

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
10 X 10 Gazebo Canopy Replacement
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #854732

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sunjoy Industries? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Aug 30 #1205780 Redlands, California

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your experience and I'd appreciate the opportunity to assist you. Customer satisfaction is a very important principle here at SunNest Services. Please contact me to work towards a resolution. I would be glad to help you in a timely manner to resolve your issue.
Sylena Ramirez

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.