Papineau Regional County Municipality, Quebec

Went to Cdn Tire, Walmart, Rona and BMR looking for a replacement canopy.Bought two and returned both - neither fit 10x10 two-tiered canopy.

Related: Sunjoy Industries - REALLY REALLY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE

Bought third from U.S. and it was completely the wrong model and definitely not as shown. It cost $35 to ship it back. Have been phoning Sunjoy Canada daily for over a week now: mailbox is either full or all the agents are busy.

I cannot understand the email address given in English and in French it isn't given at all! Found it online: cs@drexel.ca. Here we are days from June and without a canopy.

Not impressed.If there were another company I would use them and skip Sunjoy completely.

Review about: 10 X 10 Gazebo Canopy Replacement.

I didn't like: Trying to contact sunjoy.

3.3
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sunjoy Industries Gazebo
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Sunjoy Industries?

Comments

After seeing this site and all the complaints I vowed that if I could get satisfaction, I would include the email of the people I dealt with.What this company does to people is WRONG!

I began my ordeal with this company in April.

A fire pit that we purchased fell apart on the second use. Well within the warranty period. I started with the"customer service" and was dealing with an individual named "Princess Jane". She was worthless.

I sent pictures, copies of the receipt, etc. The run around was incredible. I did internet research and somehow located the actual emails of the US company. And I began.

It took almost 7 months, but it became the prinicipal of the matter. I started with ckeiski@sunjoygroup.com I believe this person holds some power in this company. He responded to me quickly, was apologetic and copied me on an email he sent to a person for immedate followup. This new person was Tawny Boggs.

'On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 1:25 PM, Cliff wrote:

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for your email and we will assist you with your request.

Please provide your complete mailing info and phone number and we will create a order for you.

HI Tawny, Please replace the affected parts for Stephanie.' I had to constantly email Tawny to keep her going on my refund. I was disgusted with the whole process at this point and demanded a full refund. Her email address is tboggs@sunjoyonline.com I eventually got my 200 bucks. You must...

I dealt with them at least once a week. In retrospect I should have copied ckeiski@sunjoygroup.com on every email to Tawny to have gotten satisfaction faster! After I brought to his attention that I was still waiting I got my refund quicker. Please do it!

Good luck!DO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS!!

sunjoy_rep

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your experience and I'd appreciate the opportunity to assist you.Customer satisfaction is a very important principle here at SunNest Services.

Please contact me sramirez@sunjoyonline.com to work towards a resolution.

I would be glad to help you in a timely manner to resolve your issue.

Sylena Ramirez