Papineau Regional County Municipality, Quebec
3.3

Went to Cdn Tire, Walmart, Rona and BMR looking for a replacement canopy.Bought two and returned both - neither fit 10x10 two-tiered canopy.

Bought third from U.S. and it was completely the wrong model and definitely not as shown. It cost $35 to ship it back. Have been phoning Sunjoy Canada daily for over a week now: mailbox is either full or all the agents are busy.

I cannot understand the email address given in English and in French it isn't given at all! Found it online: cs@drexel.ca. Here we are days from June and without a canopy.

Not impressed.If there were another company I would use them and skip Sunjoy completely.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sunjoy Industries and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about sunjoy industries gazebo from Sunjoy Industries was customer service is non-existent Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sunjoy Industries.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sunjoy Industries to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sunjoy Industries?

Comments

Stephie2016

After seeing this site and all the complaints I vowed that if I could get satisfaction, I would include the email of the people I dealt with.What this company does to people is WRONG!

I began my ordeal with this company in April.

A fire pit that we purchased fell apart on the second use. Well within the warranty period. I started with the"customer service" and was dealing with an individual named "Princess Jane". She was worthless.

I sent pictures, copies of the receipt, etc. The run around was incredible. I did internet research and somehow located the actual emails of the US company. And I began.

It took almost 7 months, but it became the prinicipal of the matter. I started with ckeiski@sunjoygroup.com I believe this person holds some power in this company. He responded to me quickly, was apologetic and copied me on an email he sent to a person for immedate followup. This new person was Tawny Boggs.

'On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 1:25 PM, Cliff wrote:

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for your email and we will assist you with your request.

Please provide your complete mailing info and phone number and we will create a order for you.

HI Tawny, Please replace the affected parts for Stephanie.' I had to constantly email Tawny to keep her going on my refund. I was disgusted with the whole process at this point and demanded a full refund. Her email address is tboggs@sunjoyonline.com I eventually got my 200 bucks. You must...

I dealt with them at least once a week. In retrospect I should have copied ckeiski@sunjoygroup.com on every email to Tawny to have gotten satisfaction faster! After I brought to his attention that I was still waiting I got my refund quicker. Please do it!

Good luck!DO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS!!

sunjoy_rep
Redlands, California, United States #1205780

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your experience and I'd appreciate the opportunity to assist you.Customer satisfaction is a very important principle here at SunNest Services.

Please contact me sramirez@sunjoyonline.com to work towards a resolution.

I would be glad to help you in a timely manner to resolve your issue.

Sylena Ramirez