Purchased code #L-GZZ209PST-1 from Home Depot approx 6 weeks ago.Cover rain holes are not properly installed.
They were put too high in the cover. All sides collect water EVERY TIME IT RAINS.
We purchase a new unit every three years.Will be stuck with this one until it rips.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Rain Cover
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "Worst customer service. I bought TV and its damage pcs. I have file a complain and its been 5 days no one come back to me for this issue.Never buy..."
- "We bought a king size mattress set which is fine. Expensive, but fine. We also bought 2 recliner chairs. 1 chair works ok. The other we had replaced twice and..."
- "This message is for whom it may concern. I have spoken with (LifeStorage Employee) and (LifeStorage Employee) of Life Storage's corporate division. (LifeStorage Employee) has agreed to an illegal issuing..."
- "Shipping is in the time. If there is some problem with a product then they will help you to resolve it (replys to your message at 24 hours). You can..."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Short story; been with Geico 20+ years w/out a ticket or accident. Got a DUI, was told I had to increase my insurance coverage. Fine; I was wrong so I..."