Moscow, Iowa

Bought two replacement canopies after receiving the order incorrectly the first one ripped sent a replacement and that ripped you could visably see that it was sewn poorly.Reinforced the rips and it just ripped elsewhere.

Trying to get to customer service is a joke the email addresses that they have given me are bogus mail just returns undeliverable.Do not know what to do.

On top of sewing being defective the thread was bad and the canopy is like a kite flying around in the least amount of wind this being a replacement this did not happen with the original canopy.

Had an Experience with Sunjoy Industries?

Comments

sunjoy_rep
Redlands, California, United States #1205740

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your experience and I'd appreciate the opportunity to assist you.Customer satisfaction is a very important principle here at SunNest Services.

Please contact me sramirez@sunjoyonline.com to work towards a resolution.

I would be glad to help you in a timely manner to resolve your issue.

Sylena Ramirez

Levin Furniture - Leather scratches too easily and arm is falling off recliner Levin Furniture "Purchased in 11/2015 to replace fabric sofa, loveseat and recliner. Spent over 4K on all Total with $700+ custom order recliner to match. Recliner left arm is put together with..." Read more Mypillow - Patented interlocking fill scam Mypillow "I Do not like my pillow it got more firm every time it was washed.Was not getting anywhere with customer service so I decided to do a little surgery on..." Read more Sunjoy Industries - Awfull customer service Sunjoy Industries "About 3 and half years ago I have purchased Sunjoy Classic Scroll Gazebo in Walmart. Alas, canopy lasted only that long before started tearing apart. Spring came and..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Leather Sofa Peeling Ashley Furniture "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..." Read more Little Caesars - Worst Ever!!! Little Caesars "Perhaps my experience wasn't the worst but it definitely made me furious. My daughter and I went in of a Friday evening. They had obviously been a bit busy but..." Read more I WANT MY MONEY BACK I GOT RIP OFF  BY THE USA NURSERY #00071838 AND I AM REPORTING THEM TO THE The Usa Nursery "MY ORDER #00071838 I PLACE MY ORDER April 25, 2017, FOR 2 Dwarf Apple Trees 1 - Dwarf Peach Trees - total: $38.85 + $10.95 what i got in the..." Read more Mary Kay - Creme to Powder Ripoff Mary Kay "I recently purchased the attached product (crme to powder foundation) from a Mary Kay representative that I work with. I was very surprised when I saw the miniscule amount of..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more