Moscow, Iowa

Bought two replacement canopies after receiving the order incorrectly the first one ripped sent a replacement and that ripped you could visably see that it was sewn poorly.Reinforced the rips and it just ripped elsewhere.

Trying to get to customer service is a joke the email addresses that they have given me are bogus mail just returns undeliverable.Do not know what to do.

On top of sewing being defective the thread was bad and the canopy is like a kite flying around in the least amount of wind this being a replacement this did not happen with the original canopy.

This person wrote the review about Sunjoy Industries and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Sunjoy Industries to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sunjoy Industries sun joy replacement gazaboe canopy for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sunjoy Industries?

Comments

sunjoy_rep
Redlands, California, United States #1205740

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your experience and I'd appreciate the opportunity to assist you.Customer satisfaction is a very important principle here at SunNest Services.

Please contact me sramirez@sunjoyonline.com to work towards a resolution.

I would be glad to help you in a timely manner to resolve your issue.

Sylena Ramirez