Sunjoy Industries - Nightmare!

Bought a gazebo over 2 months ago and I am still waiting on parts that were not in the original box.While waiting, our semi complete gazebo was thrown by a storm into our neighbors house.

I asked SunJoy if they could assist me with this problem and they stated that I was making excuses. Their customer service is terrible. They told me that they would call me back on updates of the pieces that were missing. NEVER received any call back.

They really have done nothing to help me out for the mistake that they created.I have no idea how they are still in business.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #909515 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sunjoy Industries? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Oct 17 #1228116

Why did you leave it out in a storm??

0 0 Reply

Aug 30 #1205614 Redlands, California

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your experience and I'd appreciate the opportunity to assist you. Customer satisfaction is a very important principle here at SunNest Services. Please contact me to work towards a resolution. I would be glad to help you in a timely manner to resolve your issue.
Sylena Ramirez

2 0 Reply

Sep 30 #1220928 Halifax, Nova Scotia

Hi my name is Jean Power from Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada. I just found out my shipment was returned today Sept 30 th. Can you let me know my new shipping number and my order number is S072798. I would like to know when I am to expect my canopy.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.