Germantown, Ohio
Featured on Instagram Not resolved

Bought a gazebo over 2 months ago and I am still waiting on parts that were not in the original box.While waiting, our semi complete gazebo was thrown by a storm into our neighbors house.

Related: Sunjoy Industries - Finally Got My Money Back, Use this email!

I asked SunJoy if they could assist me with this problem and they stated that I was making excuses. Their customer service is terrible. They told me that they would call me back on updates of the pieces that were missing. NEVER received any call back.

They really have done nothing to help me out for the mistake that they created.I have no idea how they are still in business.

I didn't like: Bad services.

1.3
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $300
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Sunjoy Industries?

Comments

After seeing this site and all the complaints I vowed that if I could get satisfaction, I would include the email of the people I dealt with.What this company does to people is WRONG!

I began my ordeal with this company in April.

A fire pit that we purchased fell apart on the second use. Well within the warranty period. I started with the"customer service" and was dealing with an individual named "Princess Jane". She was worthless.

I sent pictures, copies of the receipt, etc. The run around was incredible. I did internet research and somehow located the actual emails of the US company. And I began.

It took almost 7 months, but it became the prinicipal of the matter. I started with ckeiski@sunjoygroup.com I believe this person holds some power in this company. He responded to me quickly, was apologetic and copied me on an email he sent to a person for immedate followup. This new person was Tawny Boggs.

'On Wed, Jun 1, 2016 at 1:25 PM, Cliff wrote:

Hi Stephanie,

Thanks for your email and we will assist you with your request.

Please provide your complete mailing info and phone number and we will create a order for you.

HI Tawny, Please replace the affected parts for Stephanie.' I had to constantly email Tawny to keep her going on my refund. I was disgusted with the whole process at this point and demanded a full refund. Her email address is tboggs@sunjoyonline.com I eventually got my 200 bucks. You must...

I dealt with them at least once a week. In retrospect I should have copied ckeiski@sunjoygroup.com on every email to Tawny to have gotten satisfaction faster! After I brought to his attention that I was still waiting I got my refund quicker. Please do it!

Good luck!DO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS!!

owen

Why did you leave it out in a storm??

sunjoy_rep

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your experience and I'd appreciate the opportunity to assist you.Customer satisfaction is a very important principle here at SunNest Services.

Please contact me sramirez@sunjoyonline.com to work towards a resolution.

I would be glad to help you in a timely manner to resolve your issue.

Sylena Ramirez

to sunjoy_rep Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada #1220928

Hi my name is Jean Power from Halifax, Nova Scotia Canada.I just found out my shipment was returned today Sept 30 th.

Can you let me know my new shipping number and my order number is S072798.I would like to know when I am to expect my canopy.