Sunjoy Industries - My 76 year old father worked hard on the day before mothers day 2016 to set up a brand new gazebo for the family to gather and celebrate my mom. Sadly, none of us realized he had not secured it.

I contacted Sunjoy to see if we could purchase replacement parts to try and brighten his and mom's experience and get them out into the sunshine again.I was incredibly relieved to know that this could be done quite easily but that there would be a 2 to 2 and a half week wait.

When I asked for the total, to my complete shock I was informed it would be at no cost to us. I fought back tears because good, kind people and companies are everywhere and you just never know what is happening in some one's life at the other end of that phone line. Today we were blessed to have been the recipients and it sure did put a smile on my elderly parents faces and joy in their heart. I promise you, next time around the gazebo will be securely fastened down, we learned a lesson not just in following directions but in the goodness all around.

Thank you Sunjoy, from the bottom of our hearts.God Bless!!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

10 By 10 Easy Set Up Gazebo
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #845308

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sunjoy Industries? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 09 #1170806

It took almost a month but I am happy to say our replacement parts arrived as promised. We are ecstatic to be able to set up the gazebo again to enjoy for the summer season. Thank you so very much Sunjoy!!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.