Moncton, New Brunswick
5.0

I contacted Sunjoy to see if we could purchase replacement parts to try and brighten his and mom's experience and get them out into the sunshine again.I was incredibly relieved to know that this could be done quite easily but that there would be a 2 to 2 and a half week wait.

When I asked for the total, to my complete shock I was informed it would be at no cost to us. I fought back tears because good, kind people and companies are everywhere and you just never know what is happening in some one's life at the other end of that phone line. Today we were blessed to have been the recipients and it sure did put a smile on my elderly parents faces and joy in their heart. I promise you, next time around the gazebo will be securely fastened down, we learned a lesson not just in following directions but in the goodness all around.

Thank you Sunjoy, from the bottom of our hearts.God Bless!!

Review about: Sunjoy Industries Customer Care.

Reason of review: Good customer service.

Had an Experience with Sunjoy Industries?

Comments

It took almost a month but I am happy to say our replacement parts arrived as promised. We are ecstatic to be able to set up the gazebo again to enjoy for the summer season. Thank you so very much Sunjoy!!