I was looking forward to enjoying the new gazebo but while putting it together found that 4 crucial parts were missing from box. Called Sunjoy, was told that the replacement parts would be sent out immediately and I would receive within 7 to 10 days as these parts were in stock in their N.

California warehouse. Over a month later, no parts so far and still have gazebo half constructed, waiting on them. Call today and was told that it was still pending with their "Warranty team" for approval. First of all this should not be a warranty issue as it was not a defect, it was simply missing parts.

Customer service could not even tell me when or if it would be approved and that if it were approved, she did not have the power to do expedited shipping (I hadn't asked for it). I voiced my displeasure and she thanked me(no apology) and asked if she could help me with anything else (anything else, how about helping with the issue I was calling about).

I still do not know if I will receive parts and have a useless piece of metal in my backyard as our too short of summer dwindles away. I would not buy again.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments

I'm going through the same nightmare with this company.