Put gazebo up last week.One of the clamps on top, connector didn't lock all the way in position at top slightly off a hair.
Other 3 locked into place perfectly. kept trying to straighten 4th one out completely. Looked straight as it would go. Today was a sunny slightly windy day.
Had pegs holding it down in ground. Looked out window was tipped over with pegs partially out of the ground on one side leaning to right. We Lifted up frame and it was broken and 1 leg bent so much couldn't get top down with out removing bottom half of leg. Feel that you should send me a new from since I didn' t even use the Gazebo yet.
Just bought 3 weeks ago. Bought a stainless steel one 5 years ago from you at Big Lotts for about 300.00 on sale with discount coupon end of season sale. Just ordered replacement canopy which was delivered yesterday for that gazebo. Needed 2nd Gazebo because have a big family and they all seem to gather under the old gazebo so wanted a 2nd.
Didn't know wasn't made well. Would like to try it again. Going to move to other side of old gazebo that one is sturdier with less wind on that side on a windy day. Hopefully you can send me a new pop up canopy frame and if legs aren't attached to replacement need only one leg.
Concerned customer.Maureen Androski.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- I liked
What I disliked
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We purchase a leather sofa quite some time ago. We didn't "love" it but we owned it. It was miserably uncomfortable.2 weeks ago we were moving it and happened to..."
- "I spent over $4000 on the second most expensive tempurpedic mattress in the store. When we got the mattress, we noticed it has several old, dirty stains. They mattress did..."
- "So disappointed with the company Fathead, all over there site they claim their walls clings remove easily and WON'T DAMAGE WALLS! Had this happen today when removing them (there are..."
- "I purchased a $600 propane fire pit from Wayfair. After a few times of using it I turned it to have the top collapse along with the burner. Not only..."
- "Last month i purchased one box of dragon light capsules from dragonlights.org for my husband, who is 43 years old and suffers from angina which is why he is unable..."
- "I bought this as I usually buy the cheaper *** EATER from Walmart.. they didnt have them in FLorida.. I bought the cheapest one they had which was Remington..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."
- "Bought through Costco, $1400 on 9/25/14..... always some issue, rebooting all the time... Well, last Saturday 12/3/16, the NVR was making a grinding noise. I removed the cover and turned..."
- "Store 6091 East 72nd Avenue, Commerce City, CO 80022 One of the wors places to by parts .stars all *** up day in 12/3/ 16 The kids the work there..."