Huntington Station, New York
100% full Not resolved

We bought a Sunjoy Gazebo for $599 two years ago from BJs IT HAS TOTALLY COLLAPSED AND IS DANGEROUSLY LAYING IN MY BACKYARD.There is 7 year warranty on parts and I have tried repeatedly to get in touch with Sunjoy with no luck.

Related: Sunjoy Industries Canopy Review from Edwardsville, Illinois

I've tried email, left a voicemail, tried on the phone FOR DAYS!! with no luck.

THIS IS THE WORSE CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER EXPERIENCED.Can someone help me and tell me how we can get refund and credit NOT SUNJOY PRODUCTS joemich optonline.net

Review about: Sunjoy Gazebo Canopy.

I didn't like: Customer service, Trying to contact sunjoy, Inferior quility and sunjoy knew.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Sunjoy Industries Canopy
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $600
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Sunjoy Industries?

Comments

I'm having the same problem trying to get in touch with them. There customers service is awfully bad.

If the product was left up all year in the bad weather and collapsed due to snow, ice or rusting, it will not be replaced or refunded.These gazebos are seasonal items and should be taken down and stored until the next season.

See the warnings in the instructions and warranty information. They may be willing to reduce the cost of replacement parts and shipping but as a former employee for the CSR at Sun Joy, I know they will not just replace or refund free once they get the requested pictures and it shows rust. Also you will need proof of purchase as well, without it nothing can be done under warranty. They have since sent customer service to the Philippines instead of in the United states as it was in the past.

Making it much harder to get a person on the line.Then shipping is beyond reasonable due to the calculations from there when actual product is being shipped from either Ohio or California.