1 Wuyi Rd, Jiashan Xian, Jiaxing Shi, Zhejiang Sheng, China, 314100
Style and Design

Sunjoy Industries has extremely poor customer service. No one will allow you to speak to any person that has any authority what so ever.

The merchandise they sell is of exceedingly poor quality. They do not stand by their product in any way. They will not warranty any merchandise unless you jump through their many hoops, and then they will tell you it is weather related and not covered. Well of course it is weather related, it is an outside gazebo canopy!!!

The canopy cover literally ripped within the first 30 days it up. And they will not work with me in anyway. They seriously want me to drop another 100+ dollars to purchase another canopy.

Crazy. Please save your sanity and your money, do not purchase any merchandise by Sunjoy industries.

Review about: Sunjoy Industries Canopy.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Preferred solution: Simply send me a replacement canopy top.

I didn't like: Way customer service decisions are made, Inferior quility, Quality of replacement cover, Warranty.

Comments

Schenectady, New York, United States #1352834

This situation was never resolved. Sunjoy refused to even return my calls or emails.

I had to order a replacement canopy from a different company. I can assure you that when ever I am looking into purchasing any kind out door or lawn and patio furniture and accessories, I will be sure to not purchase if it affiliated with Sunjoy, no matter what store I am purchasing from.