I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base.I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times.

Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person. Left 3 voice messages. No answer. Wrote 4 emails at customer.care@sunjoygroup.com as it was instructed.

The issue has not sill been resolved. Horrible, horrible customer service

I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person.

The issue has not sill been resolved.Horrible, horrible customer service

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $600. The author is overall dissatisfied with Sunjoy Industries and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sunjoy Industries.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Furniture and Decor category for more informed decision or compare Sunjoy Industries to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sunjoy Industries?

Comments