Sunjoy Industries - Horrible customer service - L-OF079PST-1 Broken part
I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base.I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times.
Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person. Left 3 voice messages. No answer. Wrote 4 emails at email@example.com as it was instructed.
The issue has not sill been resolved. Horrible, horrible customer service
I ordered Stone Outdoor Fireplace which arrived with a broken base. I called Sunjoy Industries at 866-578-6569 four times. Spent more than an hour waiting for a live person.
Left 3 voice messages. No answer. Wrote 4 emails at firstname.lastname@example.org as it was instructed.
The issue has not sill been resolved.Horrible, horrible customer service
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Price reduction
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sunjoy L-Of079Pst-1 Stack Stone Outdoor Fireplace
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Started process to get missing parts from initial purchase of $1500.00 hard top gazebo May 3. Almost end of June now - parts still on "back order". Doesn't matter if..."
- "Before I get into my review of my experience with Preview Models, I would first like to be one of the first to step out from behind the veil of..."
- "My husband bought me a Le Vian chocolate and white Diamond band for our anniversary and i have had it less than 2 months. One of the white diamonds has..."
- "My one and only advise...stay away ...like really far away...nothing but disappointment ..."
- "I bought my queen bob opedic mattress in 1 /13/11 and i took off the cover to wash and under the matress it had mold and also fiber like particles..."
- "We talked to EDCO Industries owner John Szalan to help make some parts for us. He gave us a quote that it will be $1/piece. After asking several times, he..."
- "This whole expensive disaster started in February of 2014. I had used Michigan Motorz a few times before and thought they were a good solid company that stood behind the..."