1.8

I bought a gazebo in June 2019 I did not put it up until August 2019 and September 2019 the screws from the post begin to pop out and explode the metal, which is really not metal it's more tin. I order for post and receive them in October, I put the Gazebo backup now it is October 27th after 20 miles an hour wind came through my gazebo is completely destroyed it was never sturdy from jump because the legs we're always week I even used zip ties to tie the legs to the Post I even had it mounted to the ground the legs buckled first the Gazebo is completely destroyed I have been trying to contact someone for 4 days now if there was a way for me to submit pictures I would.

I bought it at Big Lots I believe the regular price was $700 and I caught it on sale for 5plus.

I had spend a lot of money on furniture on lights a lot of things I spent money on for this to fall like this when the legs collapse the first time it almost fell on my daughter. I also emailed them the receipt for the second time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sunjoy Industries Gazebo.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Sunjoy Industries Pros: Love the outdoor furniture.

Sunjoy Industries Cons: Bad product, Defects under 1 year, Incompetence, Quality of my canopy.

• Sunjoy Gazebo