Sunjoy Industries Phone Numbers and Emails

Singapore, Singapore 92374-5023
Singapore

Sunjoy Industries Customer Service Reviews

1.4 / 5
Bad
Robert C Xsx
Canopy replacement
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating
1.5

Purchased a replacement canopy during a Michigan winter in anticipation of the summer. When it arrived waited until weather cleared to install.

MUCH TOO SMALL. Seemed like the company shorted an inch or more of material all the way around the perimeter and the seams were off as much as 4 inches from the cooresponding support poles. Clearly this canopy is smaller than the original by the same product number. Tried to call customer service but no phone number is available.

Filled out the email template ... no response. In frustration, I cut an inch of material off the end of each of 12 support poles and the canopy is still too small. Seams are still inches off the corresponding support pole and ripped one "reinforced" edge of the canopy trying to stretch it to the newly shortened poles.

The quality and fit of these replacement canopies are HORRIBLE.

Customer service is non-existent. This is a terrible company.

Scott K Ogk
Cheap materials
stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating stars-rating

Outdoor fire pit table rusted out within a year. Would not recommend! Poor customer service and would not replace parts that were rusted!

How Good is Sunjoy Industries's Customer Service?

Akili Utt
Akili Utt
Feels Disappointed | Jan 13, 2024

Make it easier to get in touch

Raelene W Pgj
Raelene W Pgj
Feels Disappointed | Jan 11, 2024

Ordering and paying for purchase and only to receive an email stating that they had cancelled my order for unforeseen circumstances and MONEY HAS NOT BEEN REFUNDED!! ??
UNBELIEVABLE...Oh and tried to call them and send email ..no response.
Number for contact no point of contact!!
Don't buy from SUNJOY GROUP..THEY ONLY TAKE MONEY AND ARE FAKE ...MONEY COLLECTION FROM CHINA ..GO FIGURE . I WILL BUY AUSTRALIAN OWNED..MAYBE FREIGHT PROBLEM AS WE KNOW BUT AT LEAST RETURN MY FUNDS .

Ephrem Bif
Ephrem Bif
Feels Disappointed | May 24, 2023

Called numerous times no answer just voicemail saying your call is important to us please stay on the line then it just hangs up . I’ve sent 3 times messages to email no response very frustrating.

Aurelia Qpe
Aurelia Qpe
Feels Satisfied | May 13, 2023

Good I call Friday and they are going to check with warehouse. Hope theyget back to.

Parrish Ugx
Parrish Ugx
Feels Satisfied | May 12, 2023

Better than average

Natallie Hzh
Natallie Hzh
Feels Disappointed | Apr 11, 2023

Have been working for over two weeks to order some parts I damaged and have not been able to yet. One word describes by experience. Terrible

Summary of Sunjoy Industries Customer Service Calls

4% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call Sunjoy Industries?

Return/ Replace Question:

• “Canopy replacement”
  • “Received wrong replacement”
  • “Replacement canopy”

Product/ Service Question:

• “To order A canopy”
  • “Broken parts”
  • “To order a new canopy cover. I ordered it from a different company.”

Request for Information Question:

• “Installation question”
  • “Looking for mosquito netting for a Gazebo”
  • “To check for the part I am looking”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Not happy with my item wrong size for the item number that you guys sent me write a number a11000500”
  • “Wrong product sent”
  • “To see how long it takes for shipping”

Payments and Charges Question:

• “To make payment”
  • “Help with my next purchase discount code”
  • “Unrecognized charges”

Staff Question:

• “Want to speak to a customer service representative”
  • “Customer Service”

Refund Question:

• “Want a refund on order”
  • “I have purchased 2 of your gazebo in in 2017 and one this year both of them have ripped the ones are up to high to drain rain water I spent over $ 600 and I am not happy I contacted amazon and they won’t refund me I will gladly return the product I”

Activation/ Cancellation Question:

• “Received an email of cancellation of my order due to unforeseen circumstances and my money has not yet been refunded, why is order cancelled and why I haven't I received my refund for cancellation of order?”

Account Question:

• “Cannot sign into my account will not let me reset. Password to get my receipt for warranty product.”

Other Question:

• “I need to order parts for gazebo”
  • “Missing patts”
  • “Speak to a person”

About

Summary

Buy sunjoy industries at BizRate, the best price comparison search engine on the web. Shop, compare and save when you buy online.

Sunjoy Industries reviews and complaints

2.3
Costway
1865 reviews
2.0
Do you have something to say about Sunjoy Industries? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup