Prince George, Virginia

I purchased a Callaway Gazebo on April 4, 2016, on or about 10:04 AM. The gazebo was stood up on or about April 4, at 2:00 PM in the evening, according to the instructions provided inside the box.

On Saturday April 9, 2016 around three o'clock in the afternoon, it started to rain, and then the wind started to blow. By the time I arrived back home at about 3:30 PM, the gazebo was in pieces, and had crumpled to the ground. The metal on the gazebo was broken to pieces, and the netting to include the top was ripe into pieces. I have attempted to talk to the store manager Mr.

Cory at K-MART on Saturday April 9, 2016, and he got smart with me, and stated this was not his problem, and to contact the manufacture Sun Joy Industries, as this was their product, being sold, and they should be able to assist me. I then called Sun Joy Industry, and got no answer. On Monday April 11, 2016, I sent Sun Joy Industries an email, telling them that the Outdoor Product didn't stand up to the rain, nor Wind. I then called several times, and got no answer.

I finally was able to contact Sun Joy Industries, today April 12, 2016, at 16:25 PM, and was talking to a Miss Moira, who states that I could order pieces. I explained to her that the entire frame is gone, and I was trying to get some assistance in getting another gazebo, as I never got the chance to use the one purchased on April 4, 2016. She then placed me on hold and went and got someone else name Mr. mark who was suppose to be the manager, but was very rude.

I attempted to explain to him that the Gazebo was purchased on April 4, 2016, and was knocked down by rain and wind on April 9, 2016, and I was asking if they could assist me in the purchase of another one. He became very rude and disrespectful, towards me. I said sir, all I want is for your company to honor your product warranty. I haven't had the gazebo, but a couple of days, and it is broken into pieces already, which means the metal/iron wasn't good, and it didn't meet the standards of outdoor furniture from wind and rain.

He rudely hung up in my face.

I am going to tell my friends to stop shopping at K-MART stores, because the managers are rude, and so are the people at Sun Joy Industries.

Product or Service Mentioned: Sunjoy Industries Gazebo.

Reason of review: I am unhappy because I have purchased an item from KMART, and was told that it was made of sturdy material, to hold against rain, and wind, but as soon as the wind and rain came this past weekend, the Gazebo crumbled..

Preferred solution: I would like for the company to assist me in getting another Gazebo, at least give me a gift card towards the purchase of a new one. Or at least something, towards anew one. I just want to get another one. .

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Apr 12, 2016.

Comments