Sunjoy Industries - Awfull customer service

37 of 122 Sunjoy Industries reviews

About 3 and half years ago I have purchased Sunjoy Classic Scroll Gazebo in Walmart. Alas, canopy lasted only that long before started tearing apart. Spring came and I tried to find replacement, just to find that Walmart discontinued sale of this product, and others just do not have it. Finally, I found the manufacturer's web site with some info about gazebo and canopy, with phone numbers on it.

- US customers: 1-866-578-6569

- Canada customers: 1-844-786-5691

Tried to reach both phones but no answer.

Every time I called there was only " All our agents are currently busy..." etc voice. No customer representative as one would normally expect, only answering machine mumbling something about e-mail address without an option to repeat the menu.

If I only knew more about company before I purchased this gazebo for the first time... Now I have useless frame without canopy, which I cannot find replacement for.

Stay away from this company.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Customer service

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Replacement Canopy For Classic Scroll 10 X 12 Ft Sunjoy Gazebo
Review category
Furniture and Decor
review #849605

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Sunjoy Industries? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
37 of 122 Sunjoy Industries reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
sunjoy_rep

Aug 31 #1206164 Redlands, California, United States

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your experience and I'd appreciate the opportunity to assist you. Customer satisfaction is a very important principle here at SunNest Services. Please contact me sramirez@sunjoyonline.com to work towards a resolution. I would be glad to help you in a timely manner to resolve your issue.
Sylena Ramirez

0 0 Reply

Jun 07 #1169837

Just as an FYI. I too have the Classic Scroll gazebo purchased about 3 years ago at Walmart. I ordered the replacement canopy from Sunjoy on April 8th. I too felt that I was taken as my credit card was dinged right away. After almost two months of no contact what so ever I finally got a shipping notice on June 1st and the canopy arrived on June 3rd. It was the right one and fit perfectly. So if you want to take a chance it might work out for you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Sunjoy Industries. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Sunjoy Industries.
Filing a new complaint about
×