2.8
Style and Design

About 3 and half years ago I have purchased Sunjoy Classic Scroll Gazebo in Walmart. Alas, canopy lasted only that long before started tearing apart. Spring came and I tried to find replacement, just to find that Walmart discontinued sale of this product, and others just do not have it. Finally, I found the manufacturer's web site with some info about gazebo and canopy, with phone numbers on it.

- US customers: 1-866-578-6569

- Canada customers: 1-844-786-5691

Tried to reach both phones but no answer.

Every time I called there was only " All our agents are currently busy..." etc voice. No customer representative as one would normally expect, only answering machine mumbling something about e-mail address without an option to repeat the menu.

If I only knew more about company before I purchased this gazebo for the first time... Now I have useless frame without canopy, which I cannot find replacement for.

Stay away from this company.

Review about: Sunjoy Industries Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Price.

I didn't like: Customer service.

Had an Experience with Sunjoy Industries?

Comments

sunjoy_rep
Redlands, California, United States #1206164

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your experience and I'd appreciate the opportunity to assist you.Customer satisfaction is a very important principle here at SunNest Services.

Please contact me sramirez@sunjoyonline.com to work towards a resolution.

I would be glad to help you in a timely manner to resolve your issue.

Sylena Ramirez

Just as an FYI.I too have the Classic Scroll gazebo purchased about 3 years ago at Walmart.

I ordered the replacement canopy from Sunjoy on April 8th. I too felt that I was taken as my credit card was dinged right away. After almost two months of no contact what so ever I finally got a shipping notice on June 1st and the canopy arrived on June 3rd.

It was the right one and fit perfectly.So if you want to take a chance it might work out for you.