2.8
Style and Design

About 3 and half years ago I have purchased Sunjoy Classic Scroll Gazebo in Walmart. Alas, canopy lasted only that long before started tearing apart. Spring came and I tried to find replacement, just to find that Walmart discontinued sale of this product, and others just do not have it. Finally, I found the manufacturer's web site with some info about gazebo and canopy, with phone numbers on it.

- US customers: 1-866-578-6569

- Canada customers: 1-844-786-5691

Tried to reach both phones but no answer.

Every time I called there was only " All our agents are currently busy..." etc voice. No customer representative as one would normally expect, only answering machine mumbling something about e-mail address without an option to repeat the menu.

If I only knew more about company before I purchased this gazebo for the first time... Now I have useless frame without canopy, which I cannot find replacement for.

Stay away from this company.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Sunjoy Industries and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $120 and wants Sunjoy Industries to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service is non-existent. Author liked the most price. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Sunjoy Industries and sunjoy industries customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Sunjoy Industries?

Comments

sunjoy_rep
Redlands, California, United States #1206164

Hello, I am sorry to hear about your experience and I'd appreciate the opportunity to assist you.Customer satisfaction is a very important principle here at SunNest Services.

Please contact me sramirez@sunjoyonline.com to work towards a resolution.

I would be glad to help you in a timely manner to resolve your issue.

Sylena Ramirez

Just as an FYI.I too have the Classic Scroll gazebo purchased about 3 years ago at Walmart.

I ordered the replacement canopy from Sunjoy on April 8th. I too felt that I was taken as my credit card was dinged right away. After almost two months of no contact what so ever I finally got a shipping notice on June 1st and the canopy arrived on June 3rd.

It was the right one and fit perfectly.So if you want to take a chance it might work out for you.