Sunjoy Industries - 10' x 10' Sunjoy Gazebo lasts 3 days?!?!?
I see people complaining about their gazebo lasting only a year or 18 months and I don't get it. We put ours up last Sunday and two days later there was a mild thunderstorm and it did not just break it - it destroyed it! Two metal beams were snapped cleanly in half, the plastic corner connectors actually sheared.
I e-mailed their support line and the response was a very clear and obvious dismissal of me. Although the words they used were different, in essence they said "Yes, our product is shoddy but you bought it and we won't stand behind anything that did not come out of the box broken."
$120 for three days of use? I am not sure a product could be made more poorly and customer service be more dismissive and pathetic.
Run from any products this company makes as if your very life depended on it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 10 X 10 Opp Gazebo
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Purchased the piece of furniture in 2008 in the Jacksonville Florida store. We were told that it would last us a lifetime. We were also told that the extended 5..."
- "I contacted Sunjoy to see if we could purchase replacement parts to try and brighten his and mom's experience and get them out into the sunshine again. I was incredibly..."
- "I bought a ESF sofa through a furniture store. After reviewing the specs and documentation on ESF's catalog and site I purchased a sofa. I paid a bit more for..."
- "I have been using Webeasy since 2007 and have created many sites with the program. I have often found glitches which were remedied by support either online or by phone,..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."