Sunjoy Industries - 10' x 10' Sunjoy Gazebo lasts 3 days?!?!?
I see people complaining about their gazebo lasting only a year or 18 months and I don't get it. We put ours up last Sunday and two days later there was a mild thunderstorm and it did not just break it - it destroyed it! Two metal beams were snapped cleanly in half, the plastic corner connectors actually sheared.
I e-mailed their support line and the response was a very clear and obvious dismissal of me. Although the words they used were different, in essence they said "Yes, our product is shoddy but you bought it and we won't stand behind anything that did not come out of the box broken."
$120 for three days of use? I am not sure a product could be made more poorly and customer service be more dismissive and pathetic.
Run from any products this company makes as if your very life depended on it.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 10 X 10 Opp Gazebo
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."
- "We have had Jeromes service person to our house three times to look at our sectional because the vinyl fabric started wearing through in the first three months. Each time,..."
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."